STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Word of God brings provision for salvation, healing, deliverance and is able to bring people into spiritual maturity to obtain the fullness of God. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce good fruit and a harvest.
2. We believe that there is One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but also for deliverance ( 1 John 3:8), sickness and disease in the physical body (Isaiah 53:4). We believe in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father and to obtain eternal life. (John 14:6 John 3:15)
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who, in faith, asks for it.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian, is able to live a Godly life and is empowered to do the “greater works” that Jesus did and said that we would do. (John 14:12)
7. We believe in the nine gifts of the Spirit and the importance of the fruit of the Spirit which empowers the gifts. (1 Corinthians 12:8-11 Galatians 5:22-23)
8. We believe Riverlution to be an Apostolic 5 fold body ministry, whereby the whole church (body of Christ) can come together to minister in their gifts.